| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mersin in May is warm at 20.8 °C (69.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.3 °C (75.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In May the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 22.9mm (0.9in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 14:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Mersin May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Mersin, Turkey
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Mersin:
- Kayseri, Turkey - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) NNE
- Nigde, Turkey - 129.8 kms (80.7 miles) N
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 222.3 kms (138.1 miles) ENE
- Adana, Turkey - 62.7 kms (39 miles) ENE
- Aleppo, Syria - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 173.7 kms (108 miles) SE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 267.1 kms (166 miles) SE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) SSE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) SSE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 311.2 kms (193.4 miles) SSE
- Beirut, Lebanon - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) SSE