| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mersin in February is quite mild at 10.4 °C (50.72 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.2 °C (59.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.2 °C (43.2 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is hardly dry. Circa 110.4mm (4.3in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:19 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Mersin February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Mersin, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Mersin:
- Kayseri, Turkey - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) NNE
- Nigde, Turkey - 129.8 kms (80.7 miles) N
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 222.3 kms (138.1 miles) ENE
- Adana, Turkey - 62.7 kms (39 miles) ENE
- Aleppo, Syria - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 173.7 kms (108 miles) SE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 267.1 kms (166 miles) SE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) SSE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) SSE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 311.2 kms (193.4 miles) SSE
- Beirut, Lebanon - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) SSE