| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mersin in August is hot at 27.7 °C (81.86 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.8 °C (87.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in August is 7.8 °C (14 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. An airy 4.6mm (0.2in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Mersin August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Mersin, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Mersin:
- Kayseri, Turkey - 227.5 kms (141.4 miles) NNE
- Nigde, Turkey - 129.8 kms (80.7 miles) N
- Kahramanmaras, Turkey - 222.3 kms (138.1 miles) ENE
- Adana, Turkey - 62.7 kms (39 miles) ENE
- Aleppo, Syria - 239.5 kms (148.8 miles) ESE
- Latakia, Syrian Arab Republic - 173.7 kms (108 miles) SE
- Hama, Syrian Arab Republic - 267.1 kms (166 miles) SE
- Tartous, Syrian Arab Republic - 241.1 kms (149.8 miles) SSE
- Tripoli, Lebanon - 281.8 kms (175.1 miles) SSE
- Cedars, Bsharri, Lebanon - 311.2 kms (193.4 miles) SSE
- Beirut, Lebanon - 340.6 kms (211.6 miles) SSE